Btw, just a tidbit...


Just in case you've forgotten (speaking to myself as well), when Satan is at work, he really works. He knows our weaknesses and takes advantage of them like a parasite. I know I have recently felt him attack me because, let's be honest here, I'm a control freak and a perfectionist especially when it comes to my academic performance. Yes, I have had self-pity parties with thoughts like "their GPA is higher which must make me less of a human being" and "I studied hard and got a lower grade than the person next to me who didn't study a wink." Yes, these thoughts will happen, but we can't let Satan control us like that!

If you are like me and need encouragement and motivation, remember who your Savior is. Remember that God has a purpose for you and a grade in a class, or whatever your circumstance is, will not change that purpose. Remember that God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called!

I read this verse last night in my devotional and loved it, but I couldn't incorporate it into the last post, so here it is: "Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts" (Zechariah 4:6). We can find strength when we look to God for wisdom. Tell Him what's going on. He wants to hear it from you!

God bless!

Comments