The heat is on!

For those of you who are like me and were raised in public schools, this will be a ground shaker for you: Answers in Genesis CEO Ken Ham and Bill Nye the Science Guy (yeah, I know!) are going to be undergoing the biggest debate in Creation/Evolution history! I don't know about you, but I'm definitely streaming this on February 4th.

Personally, I am all for what Ken Ham represents at AiG. I hope to be someday be one of the many scientists that dedicate their research to glorifying God. With a debate, of course there must be an opposition. Some of my acquaintances believe that Ham is going to be dished on a silver dish by Nye primarily because of the attitude that Ham has toward Creationism and how he presents it. It's kind of understandable: I grew up watching Bill Nye the Science guy. He's a familiar face; therefore, it would seem logical to lean more toward him. I didn't learn about Ham and what he believes until my freshman year of college. What does Ham have to offer? How will he represent Christ and the Bible? The world will never know... UNTIL FEBRUARY 4TH, 2014, AT 7PM EST. So excited to see how this pans out!

God bless!

Comments