Renovation.

Rather than having the additional page, "Some Laughs and Other Things," I am simply going to add pictures on the blog feed. It seems much more efficient and stufffff. :)

So, without further a-do, here's the addition to my meme collection:




There is definitely a lot that is going on with this picture. First things first: If you are unfamiliar with the "Footprints" poem, familiarize yourself right now! Next, there is also a song by Mark Schultz that has the lyrics "He will carry me." That's---actually what the title is called, so that makes sense. Anyways... then there is the fact that the verse, 2 Corinthians 12:10, goes like this:
"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong" (NIV).
Yep. That's that about that. :)

God bless!
 

Comments