Just a little tidbit.

C'est en francais! =D
As you may notice, I added a little bit to the site. The renovations are so cool! I'm excited to see how they help with the blog. There is now a Google Translate option in the top, right-hand corner if you need it (I think it's really cool trying to translate from French because I only know French 1 class worth of French, but it's still fun). :)

Along with the translation, there is an option where you can send me a message. It can be completely anonymous. That is where you can send me prayer requests or comments that you wouldn't like to have posted on the site.

God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.