Brace yourself: GET KLEENEX!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...." --Jeremiah 1:5a.

I love WOW Hits CDs. There's a new one every year, and when you go back to the early 2000s, it's like a flashback in time to see what the top hit songs were in those days. Listening to 2008, my heart was jerked by "Walking Her Home" by Mark Schultz. I will always see the connection between the story sung and the movie Up!

Am I the only one that sees the connection? If not, that's okay.

I think we can make a connection between the song and the story that God is writing for us. With every step in our lives, God goes back to the day that we accepted Him (the day when Heaven rejoiced!). We, too, ought to remember that God started loving us thousands of years before we were born. He knew us before we took our first breath on Earth. Ladies and gents, if you are struggling with the idea of relationships, remember that your first Love is God, and He will never leave your side.

God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.