Oh, how beautiful is God's promise to us.

It's breath-taking. No matter how bad the storm is, the sun comes back. Like the storm outside, storms in our lives, too, always have an end. "You gotta face the clouds to find the silver lining" (Kutless).
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life" (Genesis 9:13-15).
THANK YOU, GOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.