Introduction

Now that the elementary shinanigans are out of the way, I'm going to introduce one of the main topics that I am going to cover in all the random fluff that I post. I'm going to start with what was actually inspired by my grandpa and one of my good friends from college. Maybe God stirred up the idea in my heart as well. I am going to take Scripture and write what I think about it. The problem with that idea is that, because my experiences affect the way that I interpret the Word of God (Hey! I actually learned something in my Bible classes. Yay me!), I might be a little off. It's easy to take God's Word out of context and completely skew it, but that is not my intention at all. I'm only wanting to share the gospel among the people in the worldwide web and possibly --hopefully-- start some conversations that could cause us to think about what God is trying to teach us in certain passages.

For the next few days, I am going to post my blog passages that I actually gave my friend (the one that inspired me) for him to post on his blog. If you like what you read later this week and would like to read more, check out my friend's blog The Flock (http://www.flockmessages.weebly.com). :)

God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.

Popular posts from this blog

Remember.

Let's have a chat, Mirror.

Way back when...

Reflections on meeting Matthew

Give whatcha got.