Happy Memorial Day!



To those of you who have served in the United States Marines/Navy/Army/Etc., I personally would like to thank you for all that you have done. You have stood in the battle lines to keep your country safe. You were willing to take a bullet for people you will most likely never meet in your lives. God bless you on this Memorial day. I'm so grateful for the free country I live in that you fought for in your time.

To those of you who are family members of those who are in active duty, thank you for being a constant support to our troops. You have helped to bring them into who and where they are today. Although it is hard at times, I pray today that God grants you peace. Your soldier is under God's constant protection.

To those of you who are family members of those who have passed away during active duty, I am so sorry for your loss. I will certainly be praying for you today. Death is not something that God intended when He created the world, but He has control on it since He sent His Son on the cross. I pray today that your grief will be replaced with the peace that is found in Christ.

My prayers, too, go out to those who see military as a possibility. I can't imagine how difficult of a choice this is, but God will certainly walk with you no matter what you choose. He will give you the wisdom you need if you ask.

God bless!

Comments